The price of one bitcoin just surpassed the price of one ounce of gold for the first time in history.
That brings up the question, “Is bitcoin more valuable than gold?”
In today’s post, we’ll answer that question, compare bitcoin and gold, and I’ll even give you some predictions.
Lessons learned in this episode:
- Does it matter that the price of one bitcoin surpassed the price of one ounce of gold?
- What are the similarities and differences between gold and bitcoin?
- Why has bitcoin’s price gone up 600% in the past 2 years?
- Which asset is a better medium of exchange (money)?
- The 4 properties of money
- What are the risks and opportunities with bitcoin?
- My prediction for bitcoin’s price over the next few months
Links and resources covered: